[3830] ARRL 160 K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 18:01:17 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:22

Total:  QSOs = 529  Sections = 71  Countries = 17  Total Score = 98,912

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, tee vertical.  Lots of other activities during the
contest limited my participation.  On Friday night, anniversary dinner out and
theatre.  On Saturday night big SEC playoff college football game (on TV) and a
different theatre.  Band seemed quite good Friday night.  Early Saturday had an
operator problem with amplifier and ran it tuned for 17 meters for a long time.
 Finally figured out why I wasn't being heard very well.  Saturday the band
seemed much weaker than Friday, but still got a few Europe, all but one at the
European sunrise.  Missed a few mults:  Heard NNY working someone else, never
heard NE and only ND station didn't seem to have a receiver.  No PAC, no AK, no
PR no NT.  Missed SB (heard WA6FGV work someone else) and a few others in CA,
including LAX I think.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  Looking forward to CQ 160 CW
in January.  Hope to work you all on 10M next weekend if conditions allow.  73,
John, K4BAI.