[3830] ARRL 160 K0KB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lovewell@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0KB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 18:07:05 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0KB
Operator(s): K0KB
Station: K0KB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): ?

Total:  QSOs = 149  Sections = 73  Countries = 14  Total Score = 31,929

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

S&P here and there when time allowed, no CQs.  Putting the kids to bed at
night and getting up early with them doesn't leave much time for 160 fun.
Friday was also my wedding anniversary so I wasn't on at all on Friday night.
160 is a lot of fun and though my 160 WAS was complete I should now finally
receive LOTW confirmations for 160 WAS so no card checker required :).  That
was sort of my goal in this, and to see how well my transmit/receive antennas
worked since I just got them up and this was one of my first times on 160 with
them.  I need to build a better match for my 160 transmit but it isn't too bad.
 I think I also need a pre-amp at my 8 circle rx as my 6700 shows the noise
floor at around -140db or less.  It's amazing how directional it is!