[3830] ARRL 160 WX4G SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bbrockmn@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WX4G SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 19:54:38 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 587  Sections = 74  Countries = 36  Total Score = 146,630

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Spent all day Friday on the tower...so Friday night was to beat to operate.
Saturday took down 3 more trees to finally clear my 4el stepper from tree limbs
on its way up the tower...makes 9 trees in total!
Unlike John's group at W2GD...we had hvy static crashes and QRN all
weekend...typical of southern Florida.  Still...for Florida...good conditions
and Europeans were loud...especially TM6M.  Was amazed to see Europe coming in
AFTER 08:00!!.  Very disappointed in Asia and Pacific...no KH6/ZL/VK/JA
etc...even California was poor...never heard LAX or ORG...but got N6ZFO in SF.
At least KL7SB was coming thru...made it worthwhile to be on in the AM!
Hopefully the shunt fed tower will be improved once I raise the top to 110ft
from 90.

73/DX  Bob