[3830] ARRL 160 WQ4RP M/S QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WQ4RP M/S QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 22:03:41 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WQ4RP
Operator(s): AA4XX N4HAY W4MY
Station: WQ4RP

Class: M/S QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 471  Sections = 68  Countries = 10  Total Score = 65,688

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The WQ4RP Multi-Op team enjoyed running QRP again this year, and we ended up
working our last three states (CA, NE, WY) to qualify for the 160M QRP WAS
Award.  We also topped our performance from last year's ARRL 160 Contest.
Quiet band conditions, with lots of activity both nights, made for a
productive, fun contest.  Maybe one day ARRL will add a QRP Multi-Op category
to the ARRL 160, so our group won't have to compete directly with our higher
power brethern.