[3830] ARRL 160 WF7T SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WF7T SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 22:54:15 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 456  Sections = 68  Countries = 7  Total Score = 66,744

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I had hoped to BIC full time but last minute professional requirements kept me
busy on Friday. Prepped and ready on Saturday afternoon and band was doing
pretty good before sunset. Had to break for late dinner date and likely missed
EU peaking here, then a 2AM visit to the ER veterinarian. Old dog is old, but
she lives on for another day.

I didn't get back in shack until 5AM, so oriented my RX loop to the west, since
I missed EU sunrise, and prepared for a huge west coast opening. Didn't happen,
again probably too late to the party.

I'm not complaining. I really enjoy the chance to get on 160 and appreciate the
Qs, so thanks all. Best part is visiting, albeit briefly, with friends.

My appreciation also to everyone involved with the event, from coordination to
log checking. Again, thanks!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

40' tall Marconi (110' hat)
VE3DO loop pointed E or W (depending on lazy or cold, or both)
IC-7600 @ 100W

confirmation number: 4372511.arrl-160