[3830] ARRL 160 KI5LR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KI5LR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 01:54:27 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KI5LR
Operator(s): KI5LR
Station: KI5LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Groveton TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 53  Sections = 26  Countries = 3  Total Score = 3,024

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Wow had a blast!  Antennas were a HF6V with the TBR-160 add on and an Inverted
"L" running NE to SW.  Power was 100 sad to say I needed the other
50.  I could hear all kinds of folks.  I think I hear just about ever ARRL
Section and many DX stations including VI, PR, and PJ2 as well.  Did not have
the punch to get out of the pine trees of East Texas to add them to the log
book.  I am looking to double my score next year!