[3830] ARRL 160 W0AIH(K0TG) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0AIH(K0TG) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 03:30:40 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 1307  Sections = 81  Countries = 35  Total Score = 326,540

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I was all set to get to the farm in plenty of time to get things going.  As I
was driving out I received a call from home.  Did you mean to take the blue
backpack along?  What??  I don't have it?  After a quick inventory of what I
had in there and I realized I have to head back and get it.  Well after an
extra 100 miles later, I got started about two hours late.  So much for
planning.

I would say the band conditions were fabulous. Hardly any noise the first
night.  The second night was a bit noisier, but then it got better as the night
went on.

Sections Missed:  PR, NT  I saw an NT station on packet, but he must have been
S&P.

Mults worked: JA, C6, CM, FP, HI, V3, XE, ZF, LU, PJ2, DL, EA, EI, F, G, GM,
HA, HB, I, LA, LY, LZ, OH, OH0, OM, ON, PA, S5, UA, UA2, UR, YL, YO

It was a great weekend on the radio.  I always like the 160 tests when I can
"play with the big iron" at W0AIH.

Thanks to Paul for the great weekend and a great station to use!

73, John  K0TG