[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:47:25 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:    0
   80:   35
   40:   82
   20:    7
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  124  Mults = 109  Total Score = 13,516

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun.  80M was the best it has been since last Spring with workable
signals from the whole country except maybe New England.  Was able to have a
long run, which is not usually the case for me on 80M.  40M was quite good to
most of North America.  Went to 20M and worked some very strong Europeans, but
keeping up the rate wasn't possible on that band, so I went back to 40 to
finish out the hour.  Thanks for all QSOs.  May be QRV for the 0300Z session
tonight. Mostly ran at a lower speed than usual, to about 32 WPM and slowed
down further for several.  That all seems to have helped. 73, John, K4BAI.