[3830] ARRL 10 K1TO SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K1TO SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 00:11:23 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  179    41
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  179    41  Total Score = 29,356

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This was K4OJ(SK)'s favorite contest and he somehow rallied the FCG troops to
activate for this one year after year.

This weekend was by far the worst condx I've experienced here in FL for 20+
events.  I did miss most of the opening to the Northeast on Saturday morning.
Had nothing approaching a run, or even a walk.  Top clock hour was 36 QSOs.

Did work WA, AZ and NV Friday evening, and a ZL this afternoon FWIW.

Heard Texans K5NA, W5KFT and NX5M virtually all the time.

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all!  CU in 2018.

OJ & vy 73, Dan