[3830] ARRL 10 KI5LR SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KI5LR SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 00:44:25 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KI5LR
Operator(s): KI5LR
Station: KI5LR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Groveton TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   CW:  23
  SSB:   7
-------------------
Total:  30     18  Total Score = 1,908

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Oh this was a sad contest.  Someone forgot to order propagation for Texas.  Note
that around 1900 UTC 10 Dec 2017 I looked at the temperature map for current
conditions on Intellicast.com.  I also looked at a propagation map for 10
meters at www.dxmaps.com.  Funny thing was the locations showing propagation
were the same areas on the WX map showing the temps to be in the 40's and
lower.  No propagation was showing for the area on the WX map that had temps in
the upper 50's and above.  Just saying...