[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 04:39:12 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 14

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  12
   20:   4
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  16  Mults = 16  Total Score = 256

Club: MICHIGAN QRP CLUB

Comments:

Ineresting... Before 0300 hardly anyone on 40 or 80 meter.  At 0300Z numerous
LOUD stations came on 40.  Worked 12 in quick succession.  Then moved to 80,
More difficult because of higher absorption, but managed 4 contacts before i
gave up.

one op, for whom I'll be eternally grateful, took over a minute to figure out
who I was, and exchange data.  It shows that these CWT's are fun events, not
"blood and guts" like others seem to want to make them.