[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 03:40:28 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Dec 22

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      6
   80:  14     12
   40:  22     16
   20:   5      4
   15:   5      5
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  52     43  Total Score = 2,236

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Fifteen featured a very loud W4OC and W9RE, but not much else loud. Twenty
meters sounded like there was no antenna for a while. I actually transmitted
into it to see if the SWR was OK. All in all, very little activity there. Forty
was its usual best, with 80 not far behind.

Tnx for four baggers with W4OC, K9BGL,and K4BAI and "triples" with
NA8V, W9RE, NA5G, K6MR, N3QE, and KZ5D. My weekly "sprint within a
sprint" with Mr. KZ5D was down to the wire as usual. Haven't checked 3830
yet. I got a lead midway through, but he was closing fast.

Five minute segments: 7, 10, 11, 11, 4 (can't believe I botched that up so badly
between 80 and 40), and a good 9 to close it out on 80 and 160.

All in all, a good night, but whew! Thanks very much for the contacts and the
great action.

73, Jim N3BB