[3830] CWopsT CG3KI(VE3KI) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT CG3KI(VE3KI) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 20:13:57 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 27

Call: CG3KI
Operator(s): VE3KI
Station: VE3KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  76
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  95  Mults = 89  Total Score = 8,455

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

At first, I was suffering long delays between keyboard and display/CW out, which
made it impossible to continue. Found a process called
software_reporter_tool.exe monopolizing the CPU. This is apparently part of
Chrome, although Chrome wasn't running at the time. Killed the process and was
able to get going again, but by then I had lost all hope of matching this
morning's result. I'm very pleasantly surprised by how well things turned out in
the end despite the rocky start.