[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 03:07:15 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Dec 29

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  15     10
   40:  13      8
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     19  Total Score = 551

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Back in Florida today after my winter's quota of cold weather (in NJ). The 40
meter pipeline of the night was to Ohio; I did an "Ohio Clean Sweep"
working KW8N, W8WTS, and W1NN on both 80 and 40. Earlier in the evening I found
K4BAI S9+ on 20 meters at 0000Z, but a weak K7SV gets the 20 meter QSO of the
week award.

I'm planning to drag out the loading coil to get on 160 in the Stu Perry test,
providing weak signal copying skill tests for the masses. Hope to find lots of
NS folk then.

73 & HNY,

Jim  K8MR