[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 03:17:43 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Dec 29

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:  11      9
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  17     15  Total Score = 255

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

When I brought up N1MM+ tonight, it showed my log from CQWW CW......it has been
too long away from NS, and boy am I glad to be back.  December is always
overload time at the university, but this year was especially unkind to my NS
participation.

Nothing heard on 15 meters at the start, but nice signals on 20 meters from the
Mid-Atlantic boys N3QE and K7SV.  West Coast stations were copyable on 40 and
80, but I couldn't work 'em.  Big signal on 40, 80 and 160 was W8WTS.  I'm
amazed that the electrons move in my antenna wires at all tonight - temperature
is +2 F and  is heading back to sub-zero very quickly. Mt. Washington set a new
record low for this date last night: -33 F.

Thanks for the Qs - it's still fun now that I've knocked the rust (and ice) off!

Happy New Year,
MikeNH