[3830] TBDC DL3TU Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl3tu@darc.de
Subject: [3830] TBDC DL3TU Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:01:05 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: DL3TU
Operator(s): DL3TU
Station: DL3TU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: J48
Operating Time (hrs): 07:20

Total:  QSOs = 137  Total Score = 1,242

Club:

Comments:

There was lots of activity. I easily topped last year's number of QSOs. On the
other hand less QSOs with NA this time. So all in all about the same claimed
score.

Nevertheless surprising what QRP can do! Worked 13 NAs. Some stations had
excellent ears and came right back to my call. Of course, many others couldn't
even hear me...
Many thanks to those who didn't spare the effort of pulling my signal out of the
noise!

Condx seemed to be good with kp = 0 after midnight. NA was already loud when I
got up at 04:30 UTC. There was a significant enhancement during our sunrise
(06:00 UTC) and many stations could be heard well after 07:30 UTC (KM7W being
the loudest)

It was lots of fun. Hope to see you in the CQ WW 160.
Tnx for the QSOs, HNY,
   Roman - DL3TU

Station:
K3 @ 5w