[3830] TBDC NP2J(K8RF) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dan@np2j.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NP2J(K8RF) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 11:21:21 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NP2J
Operator(s): K8RF
Station: NP2J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: St. Croix USVI
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 602  Total Score = 5,641

Club:

Comments:

We finally had power restored a few days ago after losing commercial power when
Hurricane Irma hit us on September 6th. We went 103 days using gas generator
power, not fun at all!

Anyway, Conditions were very good for the Stew! We even had low noise levels
here in the Tropics!

Best DX was JA3YBK, first JA I have worked from here on St. Croix!
Also worked some Asiatic Russians and KL7 and KH6

This was a contest to remember, good cndx and all the equipment ant antennas
worked FB.

Thanks to all the called and gave me a QSO,

73

Dan NP2J/K8RF