[3830] TBDC K5AF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K5AF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:04:44 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EL09 STX
Operating Time (hrs): 2.0

Total:  QSOs = 51  Total Score = 200

Club:

Comments:

I am the happy recipient of some great "spotlight" propagation!
beginning around 0440Z I started hearing some strong Europeans.  I worked S59A,
SN7Q, F5IN, and DL6FBL in short order.  All were relatively easy QSOs, all were
peaking S-7/8.  Remarkably, I am running 100w and my antenna is a 35'vertical
X100' horizontal inverted L, with a folded counterpoise.  All were calling CQ
and had relatively few takers.  All were worked on the first call, great ops!
PJ2 and XE were the only other DX worked.