[3830] TBDC CT1BOH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC CT1BOH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:46:00 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: CT1BOH
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: CT1BOH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 2  Total Score = 24

Club:

Comments:

I was playing around with my Skimmer set-up at CT1BOH-#
http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&t=de&c=CT1BOH and was
surprised to see so many stations from USA being decoded on 160. The skimmer
antenna is just a 20 meter long end-fed wire.

I called four station KM7W, N4YDU, W2GD and K5GO.

W2GD was the loudest but could not copy my micro signal.
KM7W and N4YDY were about some signal strengh and could pull me trough with
dificulty
K5GO was the weakest from the four and could not copy me.

73 José CT1BOH