[3830] TBDC WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:43:09 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

Total:  QSOs = 238  Total Score = 976

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Appreciating (and was a little jealous) listening to NO3M running EU. Of course,
I wasn't hearing the things he was. In fact, no EU heard or worked here at all.
Nice to hear and work the West Coast with little effort; thanks for hearing my
crappy lil signal! Very pleased to hear/work a beautiful armchair-copy signal
from KH6LC. Made me forget my bronchitis misery for a few hours. I COULD NOT
wake up from my "nap" for pre-dawn Pacific, so I don't know what else
I missed after about 2AM when I passed out. I am sure my sending was pretty
incoherent well before that, but it was nice to pass out a few 73s and HNYs to
my radio pals. Tip of the brim to the organizers, and thanks all for the Qs.

HNY, 73 Brad WF7T
Confirmation #: 1706662.stew-perry
---
Marconi-fed doublet ~11m tall (30m top hat)
IC-7600 @ 80W
N1MM+