[3830] TBDC WS7L Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WS7L Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 23:17:47 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

Total:  QSOs = 108  Total Score = 497

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Seemed like once I'd alternated S&Ping through the band and CQing for an
hour or two there wasn't really much business left. Band was quiet and
propagation was good. I was planning to go the distance any way but then at
about 1100Z (3 am local) my antenna system started arcing. Last time that
happened it was caused by rodent damage but I didn't want to creep around in the
mud, dark, and cold looking for the problem. So I went to bed for the last 4
hours.

Biggest disappointment was not logging PJ7/UT6UD. He was loud but I never got
more than a partial call back from him. PJ7 will be a new one on the band for
me, and I'm glad to note that he'll be there for a while yet.

73 and thanks for the QSOs, Carl WS7L
K-Line, 500 W to 45 foot tall top-loaded vertical. Loop on ground for diversity.