[3830] TBDC N8VW(@K8MK) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N8VW(@K8MK) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 01:13:08 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N8VW
Operator(s): N8VW
Station: K8MK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 253  Total Score = 2,247

Club:

Comments:

Fun time, but had some family stuff, so started late and took a 1.5 hour break
in prime time to pick up a kid from work.  I finally RTFM'd the k3 manual and
got the serial port keying working.  Still trouble with tx antenna, so it was in
80m mode through the k3 tuner, but at 90 feet tall it doesn't do bad, but I felt
a bit weaker than normal.  Is that possible running qrp?

Heard lots of EU that just couldn't pull me through the noise, congrats to those
that did. See you all in the CQ WW 160.