[3830] TBDC W8WTS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@w8wts.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W8WTS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 16:09:12 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W8WTS
Operator(s): W8WTS
Station: W8WTS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Auburn Twp., OH
Operating Time (hrs): 2:37

Total:  QSOs = 159  Total Score = 1,137

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

My plan for this year was to mount a competitive effort in TBDC, but a family
medical emergency Saturday afternoon lead me to spend the most productive hours
in the ER waiting for things to happen.  Everyone recovered except for my score,
because my first QSO did not happen until 0354Z.  With hopes for a competitive
entry dashed, I shook a Martini, sat down and did S&P for a while, working
friends and big signals.  When I started running, I was fresh meat and attracted
some nice rate.   My plan for next year is for everyone to stay healthy.
http://www.w8wts.com/contest_logs/W8WTS20180102.txt