[3830] RTTY Roundup GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 17:38:19 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:    0
   40:   51
   20:  131
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  182  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 37  Total Score = 12,740

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Suffering from severe gales & torrential rain all weekend, so low band
antennas weren't behaving properly, but I did manage a few on 40m on Sunday
morning while waiting for 20m to open. Propagation was poor until lunchtime, and
then it picked up with contacts into CA and AZ, so I can't complain.
Missed a few good mults, and also got a bit annoyed with folk working me, then
moving about 100Hz away and calling CQ.
One LY station called me, worked me, and then started calling CQ on my
frequency. Nice!

Oh well, I made more QSO's than i expected, given the lousy conditions.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP