[3830] RTTY Roundup N7WA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N7WA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 00:21:26 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   14
   40:   17
   20:   92
   15:   87
   10:    0
------------
Total:  210  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 10  Total Score = 10,710

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This one was just for grins. My last RTTY test was the 2017 RTTY Roundup.
Spent a good part of the weekend pruning apple trees. Did the RTTY RU on breaks
and when the mood hit me. Had to figure out, all over again, how to set
up the station for RTTY. Guess I should write this stuff down.

About 60 more Q's, 3,000 more points, and just a bit more DX. Had a little
JA run going at the last which was fun. Last year, I was low power but I
ran the amp this year. Like I said, just for grins and high power equals
more grins these days. Nice to see some activity on 15M. Tried 10M but
just a vast wasteland when I checked. Called CQ for a bit but not a whisper
back.

K3, AL-1500, 5el 20M Yagi, 2el 40M Yagi, C31XR triband Yagi, 80M vertical

cheers
dink, n7wa