[3830] RTTY Roundup NA6O SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NA6O SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 00:37:20 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18.25

------------
   80:  182
   40:  246
   20:  174
   15:   30
   10:
------------
Total:  632  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 25  Total Score = 49,928

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-590s, KPA500, verticals, dipoles at 15ft., N1MM+

A split-station operation, where AI6JZ took over to run his own single-op for
the final 8 hours of the contest. I wrung the most out of my pea-shooter station
this time, that's for sure. Never slowed down. Rates were always good (by my
standards). 80 was very busy and a great producer. Fewer early morning JAs on 40
than last year and also fewer of the other East Asian stations. Only heard one
BA, and he was deaf of course... There didn't seem to be much activity on 15
overall and nothing detected on 10. Morning EU on 20 was a pleasant surprise and
really added to my mults.