[3830] RTTY Roundup AC9KW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iszekeres@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AC9KW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 01:02:33 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AC9KW
Operator(s): AC9KW
Station: AC9KW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  243
   40:  335
   20:  264
   15:   85
   10:    0
------------
Total:  927  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 38  Total Score = 86,211

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

After the last ARRL 10m grind, I was still not in the contesting mindset.  New
year, and a new 40/80m antenna was motivation enough though.  Very pleased with
the station improvements as this may have been my highest 80m qso count to
date.

Had fun chasing ND9G's score on Sunday.  I was a bit drifty (did I really need a
hot breakfast? Coffee and smokes would have been fine), and the handful of EU
multis I missed Sunday morning really drove the point home....stay focused and
stay in the chair!

I COULD grumble about a great run on 40m that was dashed by the local constable
investigating a burglary in the neighborhood, but I am glad they are watching
out for us.

Looking forward to a great year on the air!