[3830] RTTY Roundup AC0C Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@ac0c.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AC0C Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 02:18:24 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AC0C
Operator(s): AC0C
Station: AC0C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 24:00
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  453
   40:  782
   20:  972
   15:  138
   10:    0
------------
Total: 2345  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 65  Total Score = 288,435

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

First RTTY contest after a very long season of tower and antenna building.

Following a high wind event of some kind in March 2017, suffered some moderate
tower damage and loss of the 4-square.  Replaced almost all the old stuff with a
trio of towers and a bunch of new and some rebuilt antennas.  Ran out of time
this fall as the hard winter came in - spent one afternoon putting terminals on
control wires in 25F/wind and was attaching hardline connectors on the last
cables at 15F the day before the contest.  Went into the contest with fingers
crossed.  Got lucky apparently as nothing broke, fell down or exploded!

Contest was a lot of fun.  Slow start on Saturday as 15m was really slow here.
20 and 40 were good with both rate and DX count vs. 2017 a bit up.

Thanks to everyone for the patience and my apologies to those who had to wait on
me as I struggled with some combination of operator and logger problem that I
could not quite nail down the cause for.  One guy was so frustrated he took the
time to add "finally" in his comment; sorry buddy.

See you all in the WPX

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com