[3830] RTTY Roundup N9TF SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N9TF SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 04:09:42 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:  143
   40:  130
   20:  128
   15:    9
   10:
------------
Total:  410  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 33  Total Score = 34,440

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started out as un-assisted only because I was having issues with telnet
connection. Finally got the connection resolved Sunday morning and started
monitoring. Not so much help though! Lots of fun on 80m Saturday night/Sunday
morning. Found a nice slot towards the bottom of the band that was fruitful for
a while. Boy did 80 and 40 go long quick! Only had tome for about 6.5 hours
Saturday into Sunday morning. Pulled the plug at 0715 Sunday morning. Got back
on at 1414UTC. Hit 40 first looking for stateside mult fills and found 5 before
QSYing to 20m. Worked a bunch of EU mults before 20 started changing prop to NW
and W about 1630UTC. Kept an I on 15 every now and again for new mults.
Wished I would have had more time to work this contest serious. To many
"planned" interruptions unfortunately. Last of the after holiday
chores look to finally be over.
Always a lot of fun playing in this contest.

73 Gene, N9TF

Rig: K3S 100 watts, antennas 40/80 short 100' dipole at 35', 15/20 2 element
tribander at 37'.