[3830] RTTY Roundup W1DYJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W1DYJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 22:23:09 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:   43
   40:   58
   20:   94
   15:   10
   10:    0
------------
Total:  205  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 20  Total Score = 12,710

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

100% S&P -- moving up each band by 1 KHz and grabbing what I could
 Rig: TS-2000
 Log: N7YG's Digital Engine w/API into N3FJP's ARRL RTTY contest Log v3.2
 Antennas:
   80/40  trapped 80/40M dipole @ 7m (modified Alpha Delta DX-CC]
   20  HB Moxon @ 12m
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 11m
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 10m

This is my second year in RTTY contests.  The ARRL RU was my first one last
year. I beat my score from last year by 20%, so that is OK, if not good.  I find
RTTY quite laid back which suits my attitude...

The contest started off well Saturday afternoon on 20M.  By 10PM it was pretty
slow.  Personal commitments kept me busy Sunday morning, so I could not get
back
on until 3 PM Sunday.

Ten Meters was just not there, 15M was not there much.  Twenty was to go-to
band
when I was operating.  Fourty seemed weak Sunday night; 80 was about what I
expected.  I did get AK for my last Digital WAS from MA -- hope he QSLs.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ