[3830] RTTY Roundup AG4W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AG4W Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 00:35:06 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
   80:  152
   40:  298
   20:  321
   15:   83
   10:
------------
Total:  854  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 53  Total Score = 90,524

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-5000D, AL-1200, 80 meter delta loops, 3 element 40 meter parasitic
verticals, 3 element 20-10 meter quad. This is one of my favorite contests.
Wanted to put in the 24 hours but work obligations limited my effort this year.
Even with less propagation and hours my multipliers were up this year. I also
really enjoyed a nice opening to Japan on 20 meters Sunday afternoon. I am
noticing some delays in responding from stations trying SO2R. I was sure hoping
15 meters would open to Europe. That never happened but I enjoyed the contest
anyway.