[3830] RTTY Roundup W8WOM SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8wom@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W8WOM SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 01:10:30 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W8WOM
Operator(s): W8WOM
Station: W8WOM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 19.58

------------
   80:   69
   40:  150
   20:  443
   15:   11
   10:
------------
Total:  673  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 14  Total Score = 47,110

Club:

Comments:

well better than last year by about 10,000 points. Band conditions were rough.
 Had a problem with my 80 meter antenna so I didn't do as good on 8o as I wanted
to. Still had fun though still learning, have to remember to get more countries
did work into japan on the back side of the beam though on 40. Hope to see all
next year and remember to have fun . 73 John