[3830] NAQP CW N7WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 05:32:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   11     7
   80:   55    26
   40:  219    47
   20:  352    46
   15:  270    35
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  906   161  Total Score = 145,866

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Northwest Corner Pocket

Comments:

Lots of activity, conditions seemed pretty good. Had lots of fun.
Need someone to slap me across the head when I go S&Ping on a wide
open band. Rarely can I get rate that equals the run rate.

Never got to the second radio. Just too busy on the main rig.

When I went to 40M from 20M, things just didn't seem right. Then
I worked K7WA to the north - pretty loud for a local. Then I saw the
beam was headed north where I had parked it for the last wind storm.
Arghh! Turned that baby to the east and life was good again.

80M is my weak band. Need to think about that.

cheers
dink