[3830] NAQP CW KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:09:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   17    44
   40:  322    48
   20:  217    47
   15:   33    13
   10:
-------------------
Total:  743   154  Total Score = 114,422

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: DFWCG GRANITE

Comments:

Great fun. Changing my name to Dude sure made me wonder part way through how
many people blithely QSL'd the contact without changing my name in their Entry
window name box. It was often obvious when the operator working me for the first
time made a change in the name field; there was a delay before he TU'd me.
Subsequent QSOs with those stations did not feature that delay before TU.
Fun...

Thanks to all for the QSOs!

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
1 - Elecraft K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U)