[3830] NAQP CW VE3NNT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3NNT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 12:14:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:  182    43
   40:  207    46
   20:  169    41
   15:   77    20
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  636   151  Total Score = 96,036

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #2

Comments:

I operated my Flex-6500 at the cottage remotely from Mississauga using the
Maestro and TeamViewer login to the cottage computer for logging and rotor
control. For the most part, it worked well, but there were many little dropouts
that made copying difficult at times. I hope to get an antenna up for 160m
sometime in the spring. Hopefully that will improve my score.

Thank you all for the QSOs.