[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 15:39:11 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:  253    47
   80:  325    55
   40:  217    51
   20:  204    49
   15:  103    26
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1100   230  Total Score = 253,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: AdHoc

Comments:

Not in synch this time.  Started with most of my antennas stuck because of a
minor ice storm Friday night (luckily most in the right direction).  I couldn't
even open the box at the base of the tower because of the ice to check for blown
fuses.  Luckily not much ice on the antennas.  Off times completely screwed up,
missed mults because of s/w issue, on and on.  I even thought about quitting and
paying more attention to the football and basketball games but this is such a
great contest that I figured I might as well stick it out.

Amazing how I never heard or worked some of the active stations.  Activity
seemed up and nice conditions on the low bands especially 80 and 160 did help.
Couldn't believe 15 was so open it never seems to be during the weekdays.  Maybe
no one on just listening like me.

Thanks to all who got on and made this a super contest and thanks for the NCJ
for sponsoring.