[3830] NAQP CW NR4C Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4c@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NR4C Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 17:55:14 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NR4C
Operator(s): NR4C
Station: NR4C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1     1
   15:  10     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     9  Total Score = 99

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC COLONIAL CAPITAL

Comments:

Well, thirty minutes into the contest, Bill (F$%^&*G)Gates decided that my
computer needed to update Windows 10 to the latest build.  My computer was
therefore un-usable until I gave up and re-started it at midnight, then it had
to restore my old OS.  I went to bed.  The new WIN 10 installer is stupid.  It
has now tried 4 times to install on this computer and failed every time.  Isn't
that the definition of "STUPID"?  If Microsoft is so smart that they
know what I need, or want, why can't they take the hint?  I don't want this
update now.  I even set up the computer to know when I wanted updates.  It
updated in the middle of my "ON" time!

Sorry for the rant but it tried again while I was entering this text!

Where is n1mm for OSX?????