[3830] NAQP CW WT2P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WT2P Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 18:07:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

  160:   55    24
   80:  133    35
   40:  168    36
   20:   63    25
   15:   31     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  450   128  Total Score = 57,600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC K3LP Memorial Team #5

Comments:

Once I got started, I just couldn't seem to stop. Spent the first couple hours
with one radio on 20 and the other on 15 and was able to get in on the 15M west
coast action. As time progressed, I camped out on 40 and 20, working the close
in stations on 40 and picking up the west coast guys as they got louder on 20.
The meat of my operating took place so2r on 80 and 40, and towards the end went
down to 160 where unlike for the Stew, my noise levels were horrendous. Compared
to last January my 160M total is almost half, but I more than made up for that
deficit on the higher (and less noisy) bands.

While I beat last January's CW score, I didn't quite clear the hurdle for the
August CW session.

Saw lots of SMC activity on the contest online scoreboard which motivated me to
Stay In The Chair.

Highest rate was 63 during the 2200Z hour. The second radio yielded 78Q's.

73,
WT2P