[3830] NAQP CW N5JJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5JJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 23:11:05 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alvin,  Tx.
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  114    32
   40:
   20:  249    39
   15:   73    22
   10:
-------------------
Total:  436    93  Total Score = 40,548

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Nice opening on 15 when the contest started.  Ran stations most of the contest
for the first time in my short contest career.  Got hectic at times but I think
I did pretty good for me.  Thanks to all who called and for your patience.  Do
wish folks would not call at 40 plus wpm when I'm sending 30 wpm.  There is a
reason for that and I have no code reader.  Have got to get my 40 meter beam
back on the tower as that killed me.  Would have done much better with it.
Really like this kind of contest and look forward to the next one.  Hope to work
everyone again and many more.  73.