[3830] NAQP CW W0CO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0CO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:24:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0CO
Operator(s): W0CO
Station: W0CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   31    23
   80:  153    43
   40:  227    41
   20:  153    35
   15:   84    23
   10:
-------------------
Total:  648   165  Total Score = 106,920

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Made several antenna changes this month and completed the work 30 minutes before
the contest start.  With help from my contesting mentor to improve my operating
skills and the antenna changes resulted in a significant improvement.  This is
my personal best score for this contest.  Operated SO2V configuration and had a
great time.

Need to improve the 160m antenna and add a better 15m.

73 and thanks to everyone I worked,

Brad