[3830] NAQP CW WA3AER Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa3aer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA3AER Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:46:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  118    38
   40:  103    32
   20:   51    12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  272    82  Total Score = 22,304

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC K3LP Memorial Team #2

Comments:

What a day! What do you call one that starts with a surprise birthday party and
ends with NAQP CW? Not too bad in my book, having managed to get in 8 hours in
the test. I'd gotten off to a late afternoon start, so only managed to eke out
50 Qs on 20M. Figuring the late start would really hurt, the goal was to get 50
Qs on 20, 40, and 80M and be happy.
Signals on 40M were generally weak but easily readable. 80M sigs were stronger,
but there was noticeably more band noise.
Many 'Dude's noted operating this event, keeping those of us 'David's,
commemorating the tragic passing of K3LP, company. Many PVRC and CWOps members
from the weekly CWTs also present.
A great day, an enjoyable test. Unassisted this time, albeit the P3 is a great
assist.

73 es TU for all the Qs.
Ted   WA3AER

Eqt.: K3 / P3