[3830] NAQP CW N7NM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7NM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 00:15:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:  144    55
   40:  190    52
   20:  410    55
   15:  130    26
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  874   188  Total Score = 164,312

Club:

Team:

Comments:

15 was great fun at the start.  When it slowed after a couple hours went to 20
where the action was huge.  At the 5 hour mark, things tapered off and should
have taken my break then knowing it was way too early for 40 here.  Decided to
soldier on anyway and sure enough, at sunset 40 opened wide to the whole
country. At the 8 hr mark, switched to 80 and same thing - huge signals up and
down the band!  Tried a new dipole for that band and it made all the difference.
Heard all the activity on 160 and tried without success to load something up.
Result was by far my best score in this contest.  Thanks everyone for the
contacts!
73, Doug - N7NM
K3s, 2 ele Steppir, 43ft vert (40m), Dipole @ 80ft (80m)