[3830] NAQP SSB W5FMH(KM4SII) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5FMH(KM4SII) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 05:29:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W5FMH
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: W5FMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:   27    18
   40:  499    50
   20:  249    36
   15:   75    24
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  850   128  Total Score = 108,800

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A full-time, single op effort on the W5FMH remote.

Thanks to Pat, KJ5Y for letting me use his station for the contest! Everything
performed great, even at 100w... and there were minimal drops on my end.

It was nice to see 15m open, but I did not spend a ton of time there. 20m was in
great shape and was very crowded, but once I found a clear spot, there were good
runs to be found.

40m was the real honey-hole with endless waves of callers and huge signals! 40m
was responsible for 60% of my QSOs.

However, that was not the same story on 80m... the band seemed poor and there
was not a lot of activity.

I had a ton of fun, especially with all of the pile-ups and runs! Now off to get
some rest :-)

See you in the next one!
73 de KM4SII - Mason (15 years old)

Station: W5FMH - Texas
Radio: Kenwood TS-590
Antenna: GXP 7-7 beam (40, 20, 15m) and a dipole for 80m