[3830] NAQP SSB AB4B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AB4B Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 15:02:45 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   21     9
   80:  456    54
   40:  299    47
   20:  204    44
   15:   39    10
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1019   164  Total Score = 167,116

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Bama Boyz

Comments:

Been a while since I put in this kind of effort in NAQP. Prop was as expected
though 40mtrs seemed puny to say the least but 80mtrs made up the diff however.
Followed the words of wisdom from "DUDE"...RUN'em. Spent very little
effort on looking for mults which is representative of my mediocre score however
I had fun.

TNX fer all the Q's,

BuBBa, Toonersville,AL