[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:14:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   54    27
   80:  204    43
   40:  194    45
   20:  127    37
   15:   40    13
   10:
-------------------
Total:  619   165  Total Score = 102,135

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock Valley Team #1

Comments:

Band condx left a lot to be desired in this one. I listened to 10 often and
didn't hear the first signal. Maybe I should have tried a few CQs! One doesn't
hear the tree fall in the forest if no-one cuts it down. On 40 I heard someone
running around playing a tape with really nasty language over the top of
contesters. There was what sounded like a broadcast station in the middle of 160
playing oldies. I assume it was a broadcast spur similar to the WKYW thing in
the CW band on the 11th. If we had the same condx for the CW last week it
wouldn't have been as much fun but even with the condx yesterday CW would have
been better. Thanks to all or the Qs.