[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KA1ZE/3 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KA1ZE/3 Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 04:32:19 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  323    74  Total Score = 23,902

Club:

Comments:

Time.. 11:15PM The contest is over and my ears hurt.. Way to many hours with
headphones squeezing my head. Was it worth it? you betcha!

Nice to log so many rovers. A special thanks to VA3ELE/R who took the road less
traveled and started the test in FN24. In my 12 years of operating in FN01 I
have only logged the grid 1 other time. TNX Peter!

Marc, VE2PN FN46 had a very solid signal from his rare GRID 500 miles away heard
many times.

Conditions were pretty flat with some local enhancement Sunday evening. The
enhanced stations got in my log Saturday, hihi. I played a little with MSK144.
It was fun but I wish there were more stations in my range to work. The effort
put 11 GRIDS in the log. Tropo GRIDS totaled 63. This year I attempted no EME
contacts.

73, Stan .. now time for some sleep with chirping bouncing in my head