[3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3DS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dss@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3DS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:14:36 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  176    98  Total Score = 33,222

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

More than doubled my last year score this year, thanks to having the full
weekend free and all those rovers (VA3ELE ,VE3OIL, KF2MR,K2ET, WX3K) Had K2ET
call me on 902 FM off the side of the antennas! Lots of local activity to!

Great to work so many contacts on 2304 after I found and fixed the preamp power
cable!!!
...Lots of scatter on MSK144 on 6 m this time, some FT8 too..best DX was KO4YC
in FM17 @ 667 km on 144 and 222. Band conditions were all over the place on
Sunday, as the cold ice fog moved through...but I think the warm weather in the
east sure helped...at any rate, enjoyed my 48th January VHF SS.
Oh, and PLEASE don't forget to turn those antennas to CANADA eh!
73 Dana VE3DS