[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1KG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1KG@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1KG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:43:52 +0000

  3.4:    6     5
  5.7:    3     3
  10G:    3     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  211    95  Total Score = 46,645

Club:

Comments:

It is always great to get on the air and talk with fellow VHF/UHF enthusiasts.
It also brings back wonderful memories of friends who are no longer here.
Thanks to everybody who made the effort to get on.   Conditions were better than
many years, but nothing especially noteworthy here.  No ice in this January
contest and temperatures above freezing, and the Patriots won again!  It might
be nice if we didn't need to decide between football and contesting here in New
England, but we all make those decisions (football wins).  No digital modes, FM,
or assistance used here again.  73, Warner