[3830] CQ160 CW K3SW Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3sw@ptd.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K3SW Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:13:40 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K3SW
Operator(s): K3SW
Station: K3SW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:34

Total:  QSOs = 600  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 52  Total Score = 230,535

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I made most of my score during the first 9 hrs, there were good openings to EU
and lots of Qs were made.

Late Saturday afternoon, my wife fell in the yard and did a face plant on a rock
so I spent most of Saturday night at the ER. Fortunately she's ok, only mild
concussion and the CT scan showed no broken bones or internal problems. But
she's gonna be miserable for quite a while and looks like she was in a bar
fight. She's sleeping now so I was able to put in another hour on 160M but now
I've gotta get ready to make some Princess Breakfast.

Tnx to everyone for the Q's! 73 es GL!

Steve...K3SW....Scotch Whisky