[3830] CQ160 CW K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 16:16:07 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

Total:  QSOs = 157  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 7  Total Score = 21,253

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operated from the Florida condo QTH, 65 foot vertical wire in the trees, base
operated as W3USA. Thanks to CQ for not having ARRL's dumb rule about one
transmitter,one callsign,location.

95% of my QSOs were S&P. Several that weren't were interesting: people who I
had called many times before but couldn't hear me, but could once the RBN had
told them I was there.

160 meter contests are great for us old guys. (Aren't we all?) Operate until
tired, go to bed, wake up to pee, operate some more. Rinse and repeat.

73  -  Jim  K8MR